Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Good Days Work (W3:D1)

Today was an awesome day of shooting. We shot more today than we have yet...so I'm very happy about that. Today was also the first scenes with lots of dialog, and also the first "emotional" scenes so I was a bit nervous. We pulled things off with flying colors and I have to do a shout-out to both our lead actors Rob Reisman and Eric Stevenson. They knocked it out of the park and into next week. I was VERY impressed with what they dished out today. It makes me feel better about upcoming things that are on the schedule. Thanks to all who are praying for us. God has had his hand on us big time since our start. Lots has gone wrong and lots has gone right and somehow we keep moving. I'm very excited to move into the rest of this week and get even more done! If all goes according to plan, we'll shoot twice as much footage this week than the last. We're plugging along :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Actors the Performances; that is the Spirit. Cool to hear of the Flow, the shooting Dialoguez.

Good Lucks!