Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pre-Production Continues

Well the last 2 weeks or so have been pretty slow. Not a lot of emails coming in lately, but thats because I think we got the initial rush of people right off the bat. Still I've been at work getting a lot of the documents together I need to make an official schedule (or at least attempt to make one). Odds are the schedule will change when I fill certain crew positions but we'll see what happens.



Also the one person I had in contact with me about playing Steven had to back out I found out yesterday so right now I'm without a Steven. The role of Dave is also blank right now but I do have 2 people in mind. Nobody is a 100% yes yet so we'll see. On a lighter/happier note I did recieve a new toy last saturday...



I got a Macbook Pro. :D I got a great deal on it on Ebay and I'll be using it on set everyday. Its a few months old with the warrenty still intact and its clean as a whistle. Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 160GB 7200rpm HD, 8600GT 256MB Video Card, 17in 1920x1080 screen and a partridge in a pair tree. :)

So other than that right now we are still looking for crew, actors, etc. As of now we have NO crew that is 100% which is a little scary but we have 3 months to round them up so we just have to trust God will bring the right people along.

Keep praying for us!
Kyle Prohaska
Writer/Director/Exec. Producer

No comments: